Terms and Conditions
- All prices are subject to change without notice. In the event that the price or related information for a Product (as described on the website and/or in a promotion) is incorrect due to an error in pricing, product information or technical problem, Nicole Benisti may, at its sole discretion, refuse or cancel your order, whether before or after Nicole Benisti’s acceptance thereof.
- If there is an error in pricing, product information or technical problem, Nicole Benisti will cancel your order and reverse any charges that have been applied, then contact you to ask you to place a new order for the Product at the correct price.
Privacy & Security
- Collection of Information:
- We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
- Cookie/Tracking Technology:
- The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
- Distribution of Information:
- We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
- Commitment to Data Security:
- Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
- Privacy Contact Information:
- If you require any assistance or have any questions regarding a return, please e-mail email@example.com